I started this thread to highlight some of the differences you will experience when using your Nexus 7. A lot of us, myself included, were using Gingerbread and Honeycomb prior to Jelly Bean.
There are numerous differences that I wanted to highlight. Feel free to add to the thread and I will make updates when I have free time.
Feature Changes in Jelly Bean (as compared to previous Android Operating Systems):
- Notifications will now expand with a pinch gesture.
- X below the Notification Panel will clear out your notification
- You don't close out Notifications with an "X" but by swiping (from left to right)
- Panoramic Camera View
- Offline Typing
- New Fonts (and Languages)
- Running/recent apps dismissed with a swipe left or right
- Google Now Search Functionality
More to come...